Nov 16, 2020
Healthcare's digital experience has lagged other industries.
Then came the pandemic. Overnight, digital engagement became a
safer way for consumers to find, access, and pay for medical care.
Today’s panel looks at how better access to telehealth, and other
recent advancements, convinced stakeholders how effective virtual
healthcare delivery can be, and how that experience might
foreshadow permanent market changes.
Today's panel features Change Healthcare's Natalie Lawrence,
director of Business Development, and Zayan Khadri, product manager
on the Digital Consumer Experience team.
Here are the issues they discussed:
- How the COVID-19 crisis pushed healthcare organizations to
prioritize digital transformation
- The role of telehealth in the future of healthcare
- Why “touchless” experiences for processes such as patient
check-in are now crucial
- Whether pandemic-induced virtual healthcare delivery will
- How healthcare organizations can make routine healthcare
experiences resemble the best e-commerce experiences
- Sources of consumer dissatisfaction and how to address
- The impact of the CMS price transparency mandate
- How to use the mandate as a competitive advantage
- What tomorrow's healthcare experience should look like
- Natalie Lawrence’s
- Zayan Khadri’s bio
Harris Poll 2020 Consumer Healthcare Experience Index
Insights from the Harris Poll 2020 Consumer Healthcare Experience
Shop Book and Pay
Virtual Front Desk
Change Healthcare Industry Insights
COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Healthcare Insights Newsletter